Fishbone Racing SUP 11-foot Stand Up Paddleboard
If you want to race on a stand up paddleboard, this is the SUP you need. The Fishbone SUP is designed to be fast and to track well. Try this thing out for your next race or just use it to get around and do some touring.
Designed to go the distance, the Fishbone™ SUP is another innovation in the evolution of inflatable SUP’s from Advanced Elements. Featuring a unique, patent-pending displacement hull design and sleek shape, the Fishbone™ SUP cuts through the water providing optimal speed and tracking performance. It features a comfortable traction pad, multiple d-rings for gear tie-down, and a central deep fin for enhanced tracking. Simply unfold and inflate and you are ready to hit the water at full speed!
Features of the Fishbone Racing SUP include:
- High pressure 6” thick drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip with Patented Displacement Hull Design increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Single-action Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for geat tie down and leash attachment.
- High quality duffel bag.
Fishbone Racing SUP Specs:
WEIGHT 26.5 LBS. (12 KG)
MAX. WEIGHT 230 LBS. (104 KG)
FOLDED SIZE 22” X 9” X 34”
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- Duffle Bag
- Repair Kit
- 3 Removable Tracking Fins – 2 Standard Fins and 1 Deep Fin for enhanced tracking.
Paddle Sold Separately.