Hula 8 SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Surfing Board by Advanced Elements
The Hula 8 SUP is great for smaller-sized surfers and paddlers. This stand up board is 8 feet long and very lightweight, weighing just over 16 pounds. This size makes it manageable for
Unfold, inflate, and hit the water in a matter of minutes! The new Hula™ 8 Inflatable SUP is only 8 feet long and super lightweight; perfectly sized for petite or younger paddlers. Made of High-Pressure Drop-Stitch material and a double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin, for ultra stiff performance and superior durability, The Hula™ 8 is simple, light, and compact, perfect for travel anywhere
- High pressure drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Single-action Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
Hula 8 SUP Specs:
WEIGHT 16.5 LBS. (7.5 KG)
MAX. WEIGHT 155 LBS. (70.3 KG)
FOLDED SIZE 15” X 6” X 31”
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- Duffle Bag
- Repair Kit
- 3 Removable Tracking Fins
- Valve Adaptor
*Paddle Sold Separately.
Check out how quickly and easily the Hula 8 SUP can be up and rolling by watching this video provided by Advanced Elements: