Kidde HD135F Heat Alarm Fire Detector
Heat detectors warn of temperatures that arise above safe levels. They are normally installed in kitchens, garages, attics, laundry rooms and other places where smoke detectors are not normally installed. The Kidde HD135F Heat Alarm is an innovative device that is designed to be interconnected with smoke, heat, and other detection devices as part of a fire safety system.
The Kidde HD135F is a 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm that responds to temperature rather than smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135˚F. The Kidde HD135F is interconnectable. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (Smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules. This unit includes a 5-year limited warranty and is UL Listed.
Key features of the Kidde HD135F include:
- The Kidde HD135F 120VAC wire in heat alarm gives you and your family an early warning to dangerous temperatures of 135˚F or more
- This unit also includes a tamper resist pin that helps to deter thief and tampering.
- This unit can be used as a single station unit or it can be interconnected to up to 24 Kidde devices in a multiple station arrangement
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating.
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation.
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of alow or missing battery.
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy.
Kidde Model: HD135F
UPC Number: 0-25417-84135-0
Power Source: 120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery backup
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: -20F to +100F (-29C and +38C)
Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Size: 5” in diameter x 2” depth
Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating devices.
LED: Green, AC power present, alarm mode; flashing Red indicates originating unit
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty