Kidde I9080 Hallway Ionization Sensing Smoke Alarm
The Kidde I9080 Smoke Alarm is designed to be used in hallways or near exits. It comes with a safety light that serves to guide people to safety during a fire.
The Kidde I9080 alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Highlights of the Kidde I9080 include:
- Safety Light – Illuminates when alarm sounds to guide your way to safety.
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating.
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn, safety light, and battery function.
- Battery Operated (Includes 2 9V batteries) – Protects even during power outages.
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin – Helps deter from theft or tampering.
- Low Battery Indicator – Smoke alarm will chirp in the event of a low battery.
The Kidde i9080 is a battery operated, ionization smoke alarm with a safety light that helps guide your way to safety. This unit is designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The i9080 includes a 9V battery that powers the smoke alarm, along with an additional 9V battery to power the safety light. This easy to install smoke alarm is UL Listed and offers a 5-year limited warranty.
The Kidde i9080 battery operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family an early warning signal in the event of a smoke or fire incident. The illumination of the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present. The i9080 includes a Hush® feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms along with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
Part Number(Ordering Number):0918
Kidde Model: i9080
Power Source: Two (2) 9V Batteries (included)
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 40˚F to 100˚F (4˚C to 38˚C)
Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
Size: 5” in diameter x 1.5” depth
LED: Red, normal operation
Warranty: 10 year limited