Kidde P3010B Worry-Free Photoelectric Sensing Bedroom Smoke Detector
Place the Kidde P3010B in each of the bedrooms in your house for peace of mind. This smoke alarm picks up signals from slow smoldering fires early and sounds the alarm to alert occupants to vacate the house. To insure maximum detection of both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires, this photoelectric should be accompanied by an ionization alarm.
The Kidde P3010B is a 10-year, sealed battery, smoke alarm with photoelectric sensing technology and Smart Hush feature. The 85dB alarm tone is accompanied by a voice warning feature. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pulltabs, no switches, everything is automatic.
At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal.
The P3010B contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and ends worry of unauthorized battery removal. The alarm provides continuous protection from smoke and fire, even during power outages.
Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Voice Alarm – Unit announces “Fire! Fire!” in addition to loud 85dB beeps when smoke or fire is detected
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply;
- no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm..
- Photoelectric Sensor – Advanced photoelectric sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used.
- Test/Hush Button – Tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush features.
- Smart HushTM – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- LED – Red LED will blink in conjunction with the alarm sound.
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is in need of replacement.
- End of Life Hush® – End of life indication can be silenced three days at a time up to 30 days to allow for alarm replacement at a more convenient time.
- UL Listed
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Power Source: Sealed Lithium Battery
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
Humidity Range: 10%-85% non-condensing, relative humidity(RH)
Size: 5.22” in diameter x 1.6” depth
Weight: 1 lb.
Warranty: 10 year limited