Kidde P3010H Worry-Free Hallway Smoke Alarm
The Kidde P3010H uses photoelectric sensing technology to more quickly detect fire signals so that you and your family can be notified right away. This smoke alarm is designed to last 10 years. It has a sealed battery. The Kidde P3010H also uses the Smart Hush feature, which temporarily silences the alarm when it’s a nuisance.
Here’s how the Kidde P3010H Worry-Free Hallway Smoke Alarm works. When smoke or fire is detected, the 85dB alarm tone is accompanied by illumination of bright LEDs to help provide a lighted escape path. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches, everything is automatic. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal.
The P3010H contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and ends worry of unauthorized battery removal. The alarm provides continuous protection from smoke and fire, even during power outages.
Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Learn more about worry-free alarms and view the video below. Worry-Free Alarms.
Key features of the Kidde P3010H include:
- Safety Light – Super-bright LEDs provide lighted escape path.
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Advanced photoelectric sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used.
- Test/Hush Button – Tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush features.
- Smart HushTM – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- LED – Red LED will blink in conjunction with the alarm sound.
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is in need of replacement.
- End of Life Hush® – End of life indication can be silenced three days at a time up to 30 days to allow for alarm replacement at a more convenient time.
- UL Listed
- 10 Year Limited Warranty