If you’re looking for a hybrid kayak, you can’t beat the performance, comfort and enduring quality of Advanced Elements AdvanceFrame Kayak. The AdvanceFrame Kayak is a hybrid of a folding frame and an inflatable kayak. This kayak slices through the water like a sharp knife. It is also designed to track like a hard-shell kayak, with a stern that acts as a skeg, which increases tracking performance. Take the AdvanceFrame Kayak on an extended trip and take advantage of the large on-board storage capacity.
The AdvanceFrame Kayak is also ultra-convenient: It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a quick little weekend adventure.
Some of our favorite features of the AdvanceFrame Kayak include:
- Hull Design for Improved Tracking: The hull uses built-in-aluminum ribs to define the
- Enhanced Durability: The AdvanceFrame Kayak is extremely puncture resistant, built with 3 layers of durable material
- Superior Comfort: Paddle for hours in comfort with the high support, adjustable padded seats
- Professional Style: Feel like a seasoned pro in a kayak that looks and paddles like a rigid hard-shell, but is portable like a soft-shell
Technical specs of Advanced Elements AdvanceFrame Kayak Include:
- Dimensions: 10′ 5″ x 32″
- Wt: 36 lbs.
- Max Wt: 300 lbs.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
The AdvanceFrame Kayak comes with the following accessories included:
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
Get ready for your next water excursion by picking up your AdvanceFrame Kayak from OnlineSafetyDepot.com today.
Check out how easy it is to set up the AdvanceFrame Kayak by watching this instructional video produced by Advanced Elements: