Buckeye Model A-150-PT 125 lb. ABC Dry Chemical Agent Pressure Transfer Wheeled Fire Extinguisher
Buckeye products are quality certified and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the fire safety industry. The company’s focus on quality products has earned it the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certification. Their dry chemical fire extinguishers are UL and ULC listed, DOT compliant, USCG approved, rechargeable and perfectly suited for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
This A-150-PT model is constructed with a solid, well-balanced frame, equipped with spun steel cylinders, brass valves, and semi pneumonic tires to provide the best in product durability and functionality to help ensure you are properly prepared for your fire safety protocols. Designed for one-man operation this unit is easily transportable through doorways and down aisles and can maneuver in smaller areas and over rough terrain.
With a 125 lb. agent capacity this model has sufficient fire extinguishing capacity to cover 240 square feet of fire, discharging with a spray duration of 43 seconds and a range of 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m). This dry chemical fire extinguisher is a great choice for offshore rigs, ship docks, chemical plants, aircraft ramps, refineries, remote construction sites, large laboratories, processing plants, storage, docking, and loading areas.
Features of the Buckeye A-150-PT Wheeled Fire Extinguisher include:
- 125 lb. (56.7 kg) Tank Size: intended for larger scale fire protection needs
- UL Rating of 30A:240B:C used for fighting Class A (common combustibles) Class B (flammable liquid) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires
- Monoammonium Phosphate agent (not for use on sensitive electrical equipment)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time 43 sec., discharge range 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m)
- Hose Diameter and Length: .75 in. x 50 ft. (1.9 cm x 15.2 m)
- Unit Height x Width x Depth: 50” x 24” x 42” (127 x 61 x 105 cm)
- Unit weight: 325 lb. (147 kg)
- Semi Pneumatic Rubber Wheels
- Wheel diameter 16 in, wheel width 4 in (40.6 x 10.2)
ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Agent
ABC Dry Chemical fire extinguishers use the multi-purpose Monoammonium Phosphate suppression agent. This dry chemical agent has a much greater discharge range and is also effective in fighting Class C fires involving energized electrical equipment.
Please read our article “What type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?” to learn more about fire suppression agents commonly used in the different types of wheeled fire extinguishers.
Additional Reading: “Wheeled Fire Extinguishers – Specifications“.