Buckeye Model A-350-RG-R 300 lb. ABC Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure Wheeled Fire Extinguisher
Buckeye products are quality certified and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the fire safety industry. The company’s focus on quality products has earned it the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certification. Their wheeled fire extinguishers dry chemical fire extinguishers are UL and ULC listed, DOT compliant, USCG approved, rechargeable and perfectly suited for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
This A-350-RG-R model is constructed with a solid, well-balanced frame, equipped with spun steel cylinders, brass valves, and steel wheels with rubber tread to provide the best in product durability and functionality to help ensure you are properly prepared for your fire safety protocols. Designed for one-man operation this unit is easily transportable through doorways and down aisles and can maneuver over rough terrain.
With a 300 lb. agent capacity this model has sufficient fire extinguishing capacity to cover 320 square feet of fire, discharging with a spray duration of 52 seconds and a range of 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m). This dry chemical fire extinguisher is a great choice for offshore rigs, ship docks, chemical plants, aircraft ramps, refineries, remote construction sites, large laboratories, processing plants, storage, docking, and loading areas.
Features of the Buckeye A-350-RG-R Wheeled Fire Extinguisher include:
- 300 lb. (136 kg) Tank Size: intended for larger scale fire protection needs
- UL Rating of 30A:320B:C used for fighting Class A (common combustibles) Class B (flammable liquid) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires
- Monoammonium Phosphate agent (not for use on sensitive electrical equipment)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time 52 sec., discharge range 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m)
- Hose Diameter and Length: 1 in. x 50 ft. (2.5 cm x 15.2 m)
- Unit Height x Width x Depth: 58” x 36” x 48” (147 x 91.4 x 122 cm)
- Unit weight: 806 lb. (366 kg)
- Steel Wheels with rubber tread
- Wheel diameter 36 in, wheel width 6 in (91.4 x 15.2 cm)
Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Agent
Dry chemical fire extinguishers use the multi-purpose Monoammonium Phosphate suppression agent. This dry chemical agent has a much greater discharge range and is also effective in fighting Class A, Class B, and Class C (involving energized electrical equipment) fires.
Please read our article “What Type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?” to learn more about fire suppression agents commonly used in the different types of wheeled fire extinguishers.