Buckeye Model K-350-RG-R 300 lb. Purple K Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure Wheeled Fire Extinguisher
The Buckeye K-350-RG-R 300 lb Fire Extinguisher is a durable and versatile large wheeled fire extinguisher from Buckeye Fire Equipment, one of the foremost leaders in manufacturing products for fire safety. This model uses Purple K fire extinguishing agent for Class B and Class C fires and comes with steel wheels with rubber tread.
Buckeye Model K-350-RG-R 300 lb. Purple K Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure Wheeled Fire Extinguisher (32340)
Buckeye fire safety products are quality certified from one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the fire safety industry. The company’s focus on quality products has earned it the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certification. Their Purple K dry chemical fire extinguishers are UL and ULC listed, DOT compliant, USCG approved, rechargeable and suited for use on Class B and Class C fires.
This K-350-RG-R model is constructed with a solid, well-balanced frame, equipped with spun steel cylinders, brass valves, and steel wheels with rubber tread to provide the best in product durability and functionality to help ensure you are properly prepared for your fire safety interventions. Designed for one-man operation this large size unit is transportable through doorways, down aisles and can maneuver well over rough terrain.
With a 300 lb. agent capacity this model has sufficient fire extinguishing capacity to cover 320 square feet of fire, discharging with a spray duration of 57 seconds and a range of 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m). This dry chemical fire extinguisher is a great choice for offshore rigs, ship docks, chemical plants, aircraft ramps, refineries, remote construction sites, large laboratories, processing plants, storage, docking, and loading areas.
Features of the Buckeye K-350-RG-R Wheeled Fire Extinguisher include:
- 300 lb. (136 kg) Tank Size: intended for large scale fire protection needs
- UL Rating of 320B:C used for fighting Class B (flammable liquid) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires
- Purple K agent (not for use on sensitive electrical equipment)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time 57 sec., discharge range 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m)
- Hose Diameter and Length: 1 in. x 50 ft. (2.5 cm x 15.2 m)
- Unit Height x Width x Depth: 58” x 36” x 48” (147 x 91.4 x 122 cm)
- Unit weight: 806 lb. (366 kg)
- Steel wheels with rubber tread
- Wheel diameter 36 in, wheel width 6 in (91.4 x 15.2)
Purple K Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Agent
Purple K Dry Chemical fire extinguishing agent is most effective in extinguishing Class B flammable liquid and is also effective in fighting Class C fires associated with energized electrical equipment. This powder extinguishes the fire by interfering with the chemical chain reaction taking place in the combustion zone.
Please read our article “What Type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?” to learn more about fire suppression agents commonly used in the different types of wheeled fire extinguishers.