Buckeye Model S-350-RG-R 350 lb. Standard Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure Wheeled Fire Extinguisher (32240)
This S-350-RG-R model is constructed with a solid, well-balanced frame, equipped with spun steel cylinders, brass valves, and steel wheels with rubber tread to provide the best in product durability and functionality to help ensure you are properly prepared for your fire safety protocols. Designed for one-man operation this unit is easily transportable through doorways and down aisles and can maneuver in smaller areas and over rough terrain.
With a 350 lb. agent capacity this model has sufficient fire extinguishing capacity to cover 320 square feet of fire, discharging with a spray duration of 59 seconds and a range of 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m). This dry chemical fire extinguisher is a great choice for offshore rigs, ship docks, chemical plants, aircraft ramps, refineries, remote construction sites, large laboratories, processing plants, storage, docking, and loading areas.
Features of the Buckeye S-350-RG-R Wheeled Fire Extinguisher include:
- 350 lb. (159 kg) Tank Size: intended for larger scale fire protection needs
- UL Rating of 320B:C used for fighting Class B (flammable liquid) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires
- Sodium Bicarbonate agent (not for use on sensitive electrical equipment)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time 59 sec., discharge range 30-40 ft. (9.1 – 12.2 m)
- Hose Diameter and Length: 1 in. x 50 ft. (2.5 cm x 15.2 m)
- Unit Height x Width x Depth: 58” x 36” x 48” (147 x 91.4 x 122 cm)
- Unit weight: 856 lb. (388 kg)
- Steel wheels with rubber tread
- Wheel diameter 36 in, wheel width 6 in (91.4 x 15.2 cm)
Standard Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Agent
Standard Dry Chemical fire extinguishers use the multi-purpose Sodium Bicarbonate suppression agent. This dry chemical agent is effective in fighting Class B, and Class C (involving energized electrical equipment) and has a greater agent discharge range.
Please read our article “What Type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?” to learn more about fire suppression agents commonly used in the different types of wheeled fire extinguishers.