Buckeye Offshore Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model OS A-150-RG, 125 lb. ABC Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure
Buckeye products are quality certified and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the fire safety industry. The company’s focus on quality products has earned it the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certification. Their dry chemical fire extinguishers are UL and ULC listed, DOT compliant, USCG approved, rechargeable and perfectly suited for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Buckeye Offshore Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model OS A-150-RG, 125 lb. ABC Dry Chemical Agent Regulated Pressure (31470)
This OS A-150-RG model features a rugged steel cylinder and wheeled model frame treated with a galvanizing compound undercoat, baked-on enamel top coat, and protective clear coat finish to prevent corrosion and fading from exposure to sun and sea. Tested and passes a 3000-hour salt spray test for added protection. Stainless steel operating levers, plated brass valves, and plated brass guard around pressure gauge provides additional damage protection against the ravages nature can deliver. As a wheeled fire extinguisher designed to be operated by a single person this model can be easily transported around ship docs, offshore rigs, and maneuvers well through doors and around any obstacles. Perfect for all marine, ship doc, and off shore facilities providing the added protection needed for the unique environmental combination of water, salt, and sun.
Features of the Buckeye OS A-150-RG Offshore Wheeled Fire Extinguisher include:
- 125 lb. (56.7 kg) Tank Size: intended for larger scale fire protection needs
- UL Rating of 30A:240B:C used for fighting Class A (common combustibles) Class B (flammable liquid) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires
- Monoammonium Phosphate agent (not for use on sensitive electrical equipment)
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time 44 sec., discharge range 30-40 ft. (9.1-12.2 m)
- Hose Diameter and Length: .75 in. x 50 ft. (1.9 cm x 15.2 m)
- Unit Height x Width x Depth: 55” x 32” x 46” (139 x 81.3 x 117 cm)
- Unit weight: 422 lb. (191 kg)
- Steel Wheels
- Wheel diameter 36 in, wheel width 2.5 in (91.4 x 6.4)
- Operating Pressure 240 psi
ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Agent
ABC Dry Chemical fire extinguishers use the multi-purpose Monoammonium Phosphate suppression agent. This dry chemical agent has a much greater discharge range and is also effective in fighting Class C fires involving energized electrical equipment.
Please read our article “What Type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need?” to learn more about fire suppression agents commonly used in the different types of wheeled fire extinguishers.