Climbing Technology RollNLock Rope Ascender and Rescue Tool
The RollNLock Ascender and Rescue Tool from Climbing Technology is an ultra-light clamp for ropes and pulleys. It is designed to be used in several different scenarios, including working at heights, doing rope climbing maneuvers, and rescue operations, among other uses. The RollNLock Ascender weighs only 80 grams.
The RollNLock Ascender features moving side plates for easy rope entry. It also has a spring operated cam, making the device easy to use as a rope ascender. The sliding lock included with the RollNLock device make it suitable for use as a pulley.
Ideal for crevasse rescue. It allows the hauling of light loads. Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes. It can be used to adjust your positioning on webbing.
Technical specs of the Climbing Technology RollNLock Rope Ascender and Rescue Tool include:
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender
- For use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8÷13 mm;
- Strength: 20kN
- CE and UIAA Certified 0333 EN12278:2007 EN567:1997
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley
- Ideal for the crevasse rescue
- It allows the hauling of light loads
- Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
- Exceptional use with webbing 10÷16 mm;
- Weight: 80 grams