Kidde Pro 460 High Hazard ABC Fire Extinguisher – 10-Pound
UL Rating: 3A:40B:C
The Kidde Pro 460 is designed to be used in high hazard areas such as vehicle repair shops, manufacturing processes involving flammable liquids, boat servicing, woodworking processes, and similar occupancies.
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The PRO 460 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. The extinguisher cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel. The valve assembly is all aluminum.
The Kidde Pro 460 comes with a bilingual (English and Spanish) nameplate and carton.
Features of the Kidde Pro 460 Fire Extinguisher
- Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher
- Aluminum cylinder
- Tough aluminum valve assembly
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Rechargeable unit.
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Assembled in Mexico from global components.
- 6 year warranty
- UL rated 4-A, 60-B:C
- UL approved wall hanger
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with optional mounting bracket
- Optional metal strap bracket Pt # 366242
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- Net agent weight (Average) 10 lb.
- Unit weight (Average) 17 lb.
- Diameter 5.25 inches
- Height 18.75 inches
- Discharge time 19-21 seconds
- Discharge range 20-25 feet
- Operating pressure 195 psi
- Cylinder: Steel
- Valve, handle, lever: Aluminum
- Strap Bracket (sold separately): U.S.C.G approved
- Kidde Part Number:21005785