The Contractor Work Safety Harness was designed for general construction use. This full body harness can be used for a variety of situations where fall protection precautions are
The Contractor Harness is padded in all the areas that support your weight, which makes it comfortable to wear and use. The harness is also designed to be comfortable while wearing a tool belt. Waist belt is padded nicely for extra comfort and it can be removed so that you can wear a tool belt.
The Contractor harness is perfect for framers, manlift operators, stucco workers, etc. Meets applicable OSHA, ANSI, and CSA standards. 400 lb capacity. The harness is Lime/Black as shown in the product image here.
Highlights of the Miller Contractor Harness include:
- Lightweight for greater comfort
- Unique combination back D-ring pad/shoulder pads that minimize discomfort/stress around the neck and shoulders when using a tool belt
- Soft lumbar back pad for additional support
- Waist belt (removable) to accommodate tool pouches
- Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity
- Meets applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards