MSA Diamond Single-Leg 6-Foot Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
MSA’s Diamond Single-Leg 6-foot Shock-Absorbing Lanyard is a must have for construction sites and other scenarios where people are working at heights.
MSA Diamond 6-Foot Shock-Absorbing Lanyard for Fall Protection
MSA’s fall protection lanyards are used on worksites all over the world for fall protection scenarios that involve working in confined spaces, welding, and working at heights.
This shock absorbing lanyard is 6 feet long and has a weight capacity of 310 pounds. It meets OHSA standards for fall protection and is compliant with the ANSI A10.32 standard. This version is red.
This FP Diamond Energy Absorbing Lanyard’s light weight and streamlined design contains a strong and durable polyester sheath that’s abrasion and UV-resistant. FP Diamond Energy Absorbing Lanyards connect the back (dorsal) D-ring of MSA full-body harnesses to a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector. The energy absorber keeps fall arrest forces below ANSI and OSHA limits and deceleration distance is controlled to a maximum of 42 inches.
Key features of MSA Diamond Shock-Absorbers include:
- Keeps average fall arrest forces below 900 lbs
- Durable polyester sheath for increased abrasion and UV resistance
- Highly visible deployment tag
- Pouchless design for lighter weight and comfortable wear
- Single- and twin-leg configurations
- Single leg FP Diamond is bi-directional to make training easier
- Twin leg FP Diamond allows for 100% tie off