MSA Millenium CBRN Riot Control Gas Mask for Law Enforcement
The MSA Millenium CBRN Gas Mask is used by military and law enforcement all over the world to protect soldiers and officers from respiratory hazards during riots, social uprisings, and in other situations where hazardous chemicals might be used to inflict harm. The mask can also be used for labs for dealing with clandestine labs.
The MSA Millenium CBRN Mask is a Hycar version of the military-style gas mask, used by the US Air Force in Desert Storm. It combines performance, fit, comfort, and cost efficiency into one indispensable package. The flexible one-piece polyurethane lens has a wide field of vision and is bonded to a Hycar-rubber facepiece. Internal nose cup reduces fogging, while the elastic, 6-point head harness allows for easy on/off and adjustment. Mechanical speaking diaphragm is also included. The CBRN canister contains chemical sorbents and a P100 filter.
Canister (pictured with mask) sold separately.
Highlights of the MSA Millenium Mask include:
- Provides respiratory protection against military warfare, civil unrest and CBRN threats
- High-performance, custom-fit comfort in a variety of military- and riot-style masks
- Attracts, regains and neutralizes contaminants
- Flexible lens with a wider field of view for superior visibility
- Easy on/off and adjustment