Kidde PRO 210 ABC Consumer Fire Extinguisher, 4-pound
UL Rating: 2A:10B:C
The Kidde Pro 210 is an ABC class fire extinguisher meant for use in offices, churches, assembly halls, school classrooms, hotel guest areas, and similar settings for low hazards. This fire extinguisher is suitable for putting out fires of classes A, B, and C.
- Class A: trash, wood, paper
- Class B: liquids, gases
- Class C: energized electrical equipment
The PRO 210 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum cylinder with a tough aluminum valve assembly. Also included is a wall hook for mounting this fire extinguisher on the wall or other appropriate location.
The Kidde Pro 210 comes with a bilingual nameplate and carton.
Highlights of the Kidde Pro 210 fire extinguisher include:
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher
- Aluminum cylinder
- Tough aluminum valve assembly
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Rechargeable unit.
- Assembled in Mexico from global components.
- 6 year warranty
- UL rated 2-A, 10-B:C
- UL approved wall hanger
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- Size: 4 lb
- Dimensions: 15 11/16″H x 8 1/4″W x 4 1/2″D
- Technical Data:
- Model Number: PRO 210
- UL Rating: 2A:10B:C
- Class: ABC
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Discharge Time: 13–15 sec
- Discharge Range: 10–15 ft
- USCG Approval: Yes (w/ mounting bracket)
- Net agent weight (Average) 4.0 lb.
- Unit weight (Average) 7.5 lb.
- Discharge time 13-15 seconds
- Discharge range 10-15 feet
- Operating pressure 100 psi
- Cylinder Seamless aluminum
- Valve, handle, lever Aluminum
- Kidde Part Number:21005779